Saturday, July 25, 2015

Demter & Orchard Grove Hadmade Soaps

For the upcoming mid-summer release, I wanted to try something different and have a continuous theme for all of the soap designs.  I don't know if I'll stick with this, but I it seemed like an interesting challenge for myself. 
 
DEMETER
 

A delicious blend of early fall berries, southern sweet tea with a sprinkling of brown sugar and spices

 
It's difficult to tell in the pictures, but if you look closely, the center has purple jojoba beads. 
 
ORCHARD GROVE
 

 
Peach and mango purees with golden honey nectar swirled with coconut cream
 

I don't have a lot to say about these!  The designs pretty much speak for themselves, lol.  I just thought I'd share anyway :0)  Till next time...xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails