Monday, August 31, 2009

Welcoming Fall

Autumn is my absolute favorite time of the year.  I love the colors and those beautiful Indian Summer days.  It makes me think of Hot Apple Cider and Pumkin Pie :D  This is a soap I recently made that was inspired by the coming season.


Here are some really cool Autumn  inspired items  from a few of my fellow etsy sellers.
This set of 6 miniature thank-you cards features a rich pumpkin card base with orange paisley accents.
These baby booties are crocheted with soft, natural, 100% wool yarn.
Just in time for an autumn party or wedding!

3 comments:

  1. Autumn is my favorite season too :) This is my first visit...great site! Your pumpkin spice soap looks good enough to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dori!!
    I think that it SMELLS good enough to eat :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all wonderful autumn inspired items! Your soap looks fabulous and I can imagine that it smells fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails