Thursday, November 7, 2013

Pulling out the Slab Mold

Since it's coming to the end of the year, I wanted to use up some of my fragrance oils that were on the shelf.  I didn't want to do full log loaves but still needed something cute and eye-catching.  So, I pulled out my Bramble Berry birch mold.  I love this mold and would probably use it more often, but the bars are a bit on the small side, so I mostly use if for specialty soaps, such as my facial soap.

 
This is a Best-seller from my summer line-up but I just had to bring it back one more time this year.

ORANGEBERRY BLISS
Creamy Orange and Strawberry supported with succulent notes of tropical fruits and Vanilla Bean

The fragrance oil for this soap has been sitting on my shelf for a few months.  If was a freebie that I chose with an order from WSP. 

 
Frosted Blackberries with a juicy center of Cassis on a warm and sensual base of Amber
 
This soap just might be making a reappearance this spring in a larger batch!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails