Friday, February 27, 2015

Sundance - In the Pot Swirl

SUNDANCE
 

A Citrusy blend of Yuzu, Ruby Red Grapefruit, Tangerine, Satsuma, warm notes of Cloves and candied Lemon Drops

 
The in-the-pot or ITP swirl is probably my favorite go-to swirling method when I don't know what else to do.  It's difficult for even someone as finicky as I am, to be unhappy with the end results of this method.
 
 
It's pretty darn near impossible to mess up an ITP swirl.  I love changing the direction of the pour between passes.
 
 
It creates all kinds of interesting patterns and swirls and creates a result a bit different from the traditional ITP look.
 
These will be cured and in the shop just in time for Spring ♥

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous soap, Kia! The colors are so cheerful and bright - perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! ♥
    You are making me jealous, pretty!

    adoorablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails