Saturday, July 31, 2010

A word of Encouragement to my fellow Artists

So this morning I log into my Etsy shop and this message was waiting in my inbox:

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your soap. I bought about 4 or 5 bars in April and I put them aside in a basket by my tub. Fast forward to about 3 days ago and I was feeling a little blue while getting ready for my day and I spied your soap. I opened it and placed it in my shower. I know it is a little thing, but it was such a nice start to my day and I did feel better using such a lovely bar of soap.

Have a great weekend.
Susan

How cool is that!! Sometimes slow sales, creative dry spells, etc. can really get me down. To know that something I created could bring a little bit of joy to someone else, totally makes the ups and downs worth while. I hope that this can be encouraging to all my fellow artists as well. Keep your chin up :D

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! Getting feedback like that is priceless and makes what you do so worth it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails