Thursday, August 5, 2010

Our New YouTube Channel

I'm so excited!! I've been quite busy this week. Creating new products (I'll post them over the next few days) and tweaking some of the old ones. Brandon, my fabulous husband, has once again become active in helping me to expand my humble little company. For me that's really great news. He's taking over more of the business side of things, which leaves me more time to concentrate on creating.

His first official act as the Business Brains of this operation was to get my Twitter account activity going again. Check us out: https://twitter.com/beaconcreations.

Next, he helped me start a YouTube channel. I know that I am VERY late to the party but they do say, "better late than never" right? I'm way behind the times when it comes to utilizing social media, but I'm starting to catch on :0)

We've even had our very first Haul Review (I just heard about one of those for the first time 4 days ago)

Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/beaconcreations

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails