Monday, September 27, 2010

Love Child Soap

I know that I said that my next swirled batch of soap would be 15-20 colors but... I chickened out.  What can I say.  Instead this has only 8 colors.  This scent is a delicious blend of Clementine and Trippy Hippy (both from Southern Soapers) which is an Indonesian Patchouli.  Patchouli is one of those scents that you either love or hate and I LOVE it.  It reminds me of wet dirt, awwww.


Usually when I make Orange Patchouli, the Patchouli tends to dominate the soap (which is fine with me, btw).  This time, however, I decided to let the citrus take center stage.  The Clementine fragrance oil is very realistic true to it's name and the Patchouli grounds it beautifully with an earthy edge.  I can't stop sniffing it.


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous soap! Love your fragrance blend description. I have a small sample of Sweetcakes Clementine and I think I may follow in your footsteps and add some patch essential oil :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you should!! It's one of my favorite soaps. IMO, Clementine FO's seems to have a bit more citrus punch than regular orange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clementine Patchouli sounds like a great fall blend. And as always, fabulous colorful swirls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Estoy enamorada de tus jabones, son todos preciosos.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails