Saturday, September 18, 2010

Passionate Pomegranate Soap

I swear this scent form Southern Soapers is hands down one of the most delicious fragrance oils that I have EVER smelled.  My favorite type of soap is almost anything fruity and this takes fruit to a whole other level!  
It smelled nice out of the bottle but was nothing to scream about. But, WOW! It really came to life in the soap.
I've really mastered the  use my Birch Mold and those dividers that didn't seem to want to let my soap go. lol.  I'm 2 for 2 with it now  :0)
The uncolored portion of the soap turned yellow at first but has lightned to an off white in the time after these pictures were taken.

1 comment:

  1. El jabon es impresionante y seguro que tiene un olor genial.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails