Thursday, August 19, 2010

"Rock Star" 5 Swirl Soap

I just received my Birch Mold from Brambleberry about 2 weeks ago.  Until this point, I've had 2 unsuccessful attempts at soaping in it.  However, I've gotten over that learning curve that comes with new things sometimes and now my new mold and I are getting on quite well.  This soap is scented to smell just like the "Rock Star" soap from LU$H (Great store. I've been there to visit, but the prices are kind of...WOW!).  I only used 5 colors but it was still really fun to make.  I'm hoping to move up to a 15-20 color swirl next time :0) 

This is what the soap looks like on the inside.  It's pretty cool when the swirls are throughout the whole bar because it's like a piece of art that changes everytime you use the soap.

5 comments:

  1. ah, die ist so schön geworden, ich liebe diese Farben!!!
    Na, dann mal ran an 20 Farben, da brauchtst Du mindestens 7 Hände, lach.

    liebe Grüße Dörte

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful beautiful beautiful love your swirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colours and swirls and Rock Star is a wonderful, yummy scent :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. have been very nice. I Have a soap of 9 colors and it is therefore difficult to imagine a 15 0 20 colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!

    @Topcat The scent is really growing on me. It's so strong...even in CP soap!

    @Esther That's awesome! I've been visualizing my hands actually making the soap because I know that I'm going to have to move REALLY fast :0)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails